Broadest range of adjustments on the market simplifies the specification process and improves the anthropometric fit by a further 15%.
- 100mm of adjustment in the seat depth
- 100mm of adjustment in the back height
- 100mm of adjustment in the arm width
- Three dimensional directional adjustment in the headrest
- Four dimensional directional adjustment in the arms
- Three dimensional directional adjustment in the backrest
- Forward tilting free floating seat mechanism with independent back angle adjust
- Inbuilt coccyx relief Inflatable Thoracic support
Flo – Not just a chair
An office chair without training is like driving in first gear.
Flo has an inbuilt indexing system to ensure once the chair is
set up properly the user can record the settings permanently as a unique combination code to them. This allows the chair to be shared and/or re-set if someone else uses it without the need for specialists.
The user instructions are permanently stored in an accessible part of the chair and are an introduction to both physical and emotional health topics. They also provide a link to a comprehensive online support and guidance site.